PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (POPI) ACT
Dear Valued CBAR client
CBAR has updated its policies and procedures in line with the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act.
Please take note of the following in this regard:
- By virtue of the agreement which exists between CBAR and you, the Client, certain personal information is required to carry out the contracted service and as such the Client has, by signing the Service Agreement, given CBAR consent to use such relevant personal information. Personal information will only be used for the explicit, specific and lawful rendering of the required service.
- In line with requirements of POPI, all personal information will be safeguarded and stored in a locked environment.
- CBAR hereby asserts that no information will ever be divulged or sold to 3rd parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
- No 3rd party service providers have access to our data base or any form of personal information pertaining to our clients.
- The Client is responsible for advising CBAR of any changes in personal information which CBAR will in turn update and maintain.
- The Client is aware that CBAR uses personal information such as email address, postal address, mobile numbers etc to communicate with the Client. Communications include but are not limited to accounting documents, newsletters, information on crime and effective crime deterrents, reminders, etc.
- The Client may manage his/her own subscription to Incident Reports and Newsletters on the CBAR website.
Should you have any queries with regard to the above, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.